The following is the new look of Blogger HTML editor.
Some of the changes, including:
1. Expand Widget Templates removal, because all the tags are generated or is not hidden as before
2. Adding "Jump to widget" button, this is making easier to edit the widget.
3. Preview Template Editor is now integrated with it, like Macromedia Dreamweaver
4. Adding "Revert Changes" button, to restore the code that we edit
5. Using "SyntaxHighligter" (colors code), to facilitate the editing code.
6. Adding the "Format template", to compile and tag code added.
7. Using Collapse system to display the hidden code, characterized by "►"
8. Adding Ctrl + Shift + F and Ctrl + Shift + R functions
I think the new look of Blogger HTML Editor is increasingly easier to understand the structure of a Blogger template.
How to find Expand Template function, if this function has been removed?
Refer back to points 1 and 7 above. You just need to expand the code by clicking on the mark "►". For example, you want to look for CSS, CSS is actually there, just click ► on <b:skin> ... </ b: skin>
It takes time to learn new look of Blogger HTML editor. Keep learning!!